Now that we're a two-income family *woo-hoo* I'm adding a lot to my 2011 list of things to do. Sadly, it's mostly stuff we couldn't afford to do in 2010.
1. Fix/replace furnace (we can't get the house to get warmer than 65 degrees)
2. Remodel/gut bathroom
3. Finish the basement, fix leaks
4. Install window trim
5. Finish the hardwood floors
6. Finish back stair entrance
7. Remove tree in backyard (stump removal)
8. Finish hallway paint, hang pictures
9. Fence backyard
10. Install a dishwasher (I might be the most excited about this!)
I could add a few more, but I don't want to be greedy. Also, it looks like we're back to being weekend warriers, which means we only have 50-100 days to get all this stuff done. I'm exhausted thinking about that.