One of the coolest features on the site is the 'before and after' section.
It does feel like our entire house is a monster 'before and after' project - but while hubby is tearing up countertops, drilling in walls, and cutting tile, I've got to have something of my own to do, right?
Here's my first real Before & After:
- 5 chairs on Craigslist.
- New fabric from Ikea.
- New paint and varnish (and several brushes).
- New staple gun.
2. Remove backing.
3. Sanded and painted chairs.
4. Applied new fabric to seats
5. Reattached backing to seats
6. Varnished newly painted chairs
7. Reattached seats to chairs