11.25.2009

Prime Time

It's rare these days that I get an opportunity to write about sports. I miss it a little bit. So I'm going to dedicate this post to my favorite football fan. The 2009 NFL season has been a big deal for the biggest Viking follower in my life. (I'm not going to predict the outcome of the season like I did for the 2008 Ms run - adios Sexton and Bavasi! - but it's looking good for purple and gold!) It's like the first time in over a decade that the this team has been a contender. Thank you Mr. Favre! I'm not going to lie though, it's really weird to see number 4 in a Vikings uniform.

So even though we take the time to watch hubby's favorite Minnesota team every Sunday - it's still a work weekend! This past Sunday as the Vikes stomped Seattle we sanded, primed, and painted our kitchen cabinets. Maybe it's our own superstition - the Vikings will keep winning if we keep painting. If that's the case - get ready for Miami Favre, we've got enough work to get you through the post season.

No comments: