9.14.2009

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday my family celebrated my Grandma Polly's 80th birthday. On the way home (and on the eve of our first anniversary) I couldn't help think that when I'm 80 I hope I can remember my first year of marriage with as much clarity as I can right now.

I can't believe it's been a year. I really can't believe all the things we've done in our first year. I can't wait to see all that we'll do in our second year!
Until then, I want to share the top 12 reasons I love my husband. (12 reasons for 12 months)!

1. He makes me coffee every morning
2. He makes me laugh every day
3. He kills spiders
4. He designs and builds cool things
5. He laughs at my jokes
6. He makes me look at the world differently
7. He is endlessly romantic
8. He has endless patience
9. He fixes things
10. He gives really big hugs
11. He makes me feel pretty
12. From the moment I met him, I knew my life would never be the same.

No comments: