4.12.2011

Balance

I'm not trying to get all motivational poster on anyone, but as I was trying to figure out how to get caught up on old blog posts, I realized there's a fine line between a being able to juggle a lot and total chaos. It's all about balance.

I'm currently trying to fight my way out of the land of chaos. I know people have methods of keeping everything in life nicely organized - but these days I can't figure out how to do it myself. I feel bad even complaining, but with new work projects, existing house projects, and an attempt at a social life, this once overly organized human has turned into a scatter-brained zombie. I don't remember where I've put something I moved 10 minutes ago.

I started this post in April (It's almost November). Sad, I know. My goal is to take 30 minutes each day, for 30 days to get completely caught up on my posts. Fingers crossed...

No comments: